Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday... Yipee!

Were you as shocked as I was when Elie and his father could have been saved had they stayed in camp? I remember feeling so crushed when I first read that. But if I were in their shoes, I doubt I would have the ability to believe I was going to make it out of the hospital alive. Still though, doesn't it kind of break your heart to know their troubles would have ended?

Section five focuses around Elie's faith, and the faith of the other prisoners. How much longer do you think these men can survive on faith alone? What does the future have in store for Elie and his father?

If you were a mucus-face today, (and thank you for staying home!), here's what you missed:
Quick write about Elie's anger towards god, and faith.
Finished section five.
Section five quiz.
No homework..AGAIN! WOW! (I know, you guys like it when I'm sick!)

4 comments:

paigen11 said...

Hey Ms. Pina, I was sick on Wednesday, and i was wondering what exactly I missed. I went to go tell you that I wouldn't be at school tomorrow because I have a softball tournament but your class was locked. So what are we doing tomorrow?

Erin said...

No problem. We corrected a lot of papers, and then we read part of chapter 5. Tomorrow we will continue reading, we may have an activity, and then we won't have homework for the weekend...

Good luck at your softball tourney!

Supersonic789 said...

Ahah..When we were talking about who wasn't going to be at school Friday, I totally spaced. So, could you tell me what we did Friday? Please?

Erin said...

We read, and did Craigslist grammar.... OH, bring your SSR book on Monday.