Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why do I feel like it's Wednesday?

So I told 'someone' the questions were going to be on the blog.  I lied.  Actually, that's a lie, I didn't lie, I plain forgot to bring them home with me... Grrr!  My brain is STILL fried from being sick!  Anyhow, a bit of time tomorrow to complete those at the beginning of the period.  

So today, if you were ill, here's what you missed:
Corrected CH 6 Night questions.
Finished the novel.
Answered questions...
Be ready for lots of reading, discussion and deep thoughts for the next couple of days...   
Crazy how we 'get started' once the book is done, isn't it?  

2 comments:

Zakkattakk77 said...

I know exactly what you mean. I wasn't even sick and i thought it was almost Friday! Bleh! Oh, and the Beatles got it wrong. "All we need is love?" I don't think so. All we need is Spring Break!

P.S. You should look into starting a twitter account for this class if the blog ceases to please you. It's kind of like a mass email. It's pretty sweet. Just go to Twitter.com if it sounds interesting at all.

Zakk
1st period

Erin said...

Oh Zakk, I can't get addicted to yet another technological toy!