Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Act Three- Comedy Central

Some memorable quotes from your plays..

Antony: "Pa-shaw, Caesar's my favorite."
Antony: "If I were Brutus, and he were me, he'd have you mutiny......I'm just putting it out there."
Antony: "He lies there dead because of Brutus' honorableness."
Cinna The Poet: "The rain...in....SPAIN yeah!"
Brutus: "Friends, Romans, Lovers, G's..."
Caesar: "Caesar says et tu Brute? Then Caesar says, Caesar dies."
Caesar: "Tis merely a flesh wound!"
Plebians: "Read us the will!"
Antony: "No"
Plebeians" The will!"
Antony: "I can't."
Plebeians" The will!"
Antony: "Okay!"
Questions from Act 4 scenes 1/2
1. Whom does Antony also include in 'death list'?
2. In four words (a list), describe Antony in Acts 1,2,3 &4. (Like for Caesar, I'd say 1.arrogant 2. clueless, and 3. dead)
3. pg 836 l.18
4. Why would Brutus want to converse with Cassius away from the troops?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Antony-"And the will, same as I have noted a little while ago."

Erin said...

Antony: Caesar gave you money and land because he can make it rain!

(or is it reign?)