Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Game Plan:

Tomorrow we will hear soliloquies from individuals who were absent. We will then correct act 5.1 &5.2. (I know fourth period has already done this...)

Then we will finish act five, and of course answer some questions.

Study guide for our final test on Caesar! Whoo-hoo!
Friday we'll correct the homework, and then work on the study guide.

Monday- we'll take the test.

Nice job today guys! I know Shakespeare is difficult, and memorizing portions of a play and reciting it in front of your peers is challenging. Kudos to you, you vile bondmen, peevish schoolboys, and lover of words.

1 comment:

Miss Felicia said...

I will be leaving at 10:00 bec of the choir trip to Sacramento. Is it okay if I come in during first period to get my assignments for the day and recite my silliloquy(sp?)?

Felicia
Period 4